Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Miley, Miley, Miley


Miley doing the usual Sunday ritual again today.... watching FootBall! I had moved the crates out of my sewing room where Miley normally climbs on to watch the games so he climbed on to my excercise bike seat and watched from there. Only watches Football (what a smart kitty!), never seems to care about anything else that is on. Here he is raising his little paw cheering on his team! You can see he is sitting on the bike seat..heee.

3 comments:

  1. My, My Miley, what a silly football loving kitty you are! That is just too funny Carmen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too funny!! Love him sitting on the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! How totally funny is that cat! I love him so!! My kitty's are so boring...lol!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete