Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last of wholesale order for the season


Finally, got this order shipped and out of the way. These are all a special wholesale order of white mammy vac covers, a prairie Blessings vac cover, and a bag holder. Done with finished doll wholesale orders for a while. Will be nice to go outside and paint all the Fall items I have piled up that are waiting to be finished. The weather has cooled off so much and has been breezy, cooler and just beautiful weather to be outside so I guess that is where I will spend a lot of tomorrow! .... looking forward to it. I am sure Curly will be there with his nose in my paint as usual. He is a trip! Sure wish I could house break him, he would be in here with me if I could! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment