Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So happy with my new pattern!







I was looking through a magazine at the doctors office today while waiting at my appointment and I saw the cutest little thing, was in a house featured in the magazine that some one had decorated their home for Christmas. I absoluetly loved it so I couldn't wait to get home and make my own version of it! It wasn't a pattern for sale or anything, it was just an ornament that some one had in their house...This is an upside down candy cane with two mice on it. I changed mine up a bit...made up mine pretty large, 26" put little hats on the mice and tiny candy canes in their hands and also wrapped some rusty wire around the candy cane with a rusty bell at the tip. I absolutely love it! Was so easy to make up and didn't take near the stuffing I thought it would. It is a really nice size, 26". I think it will be a good seller. The e-pattern is available at side bar and also as mailed pattern and finished item price. (click directly on price box for options) Click on these pics to enlarge....Blessings to all!

3 comments:

  1. well how cute & unusual is that, love it!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh....this is so stinkin' CUTE!!!! I love it!! The mice look so tiny, how did you make their hats....with tweezers? lol I don't know if my fingers are nimble enough for something that tiny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable Carmen, remember the *real* lil mouse you had last winter??? He was too cute;)

    ReplyDelete