Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

New Annies finished


Here are a couple dolls I made today, I love these raggedies, the dolls are from a Polka Dot Pig pattern, formerly My Raggedy Kids). Their heads are slightly tilted... Easy and cute! Love her patterns. Also have some more vac covers from my own patterns to work on tonight and the weekend while I watch FootBall! Celena and I have company coming in Sunday from out of state, not sure for how long. I have a lot of Fall items stuffed and ready to be painted but waiting for the weather to cool off a little to go out and tackle that task! Ugh, this heat is just awful. Seemed a touch of Fall was in the air a few weeks ago and then BOOM.. raging heat again! Plus my yard seems to be infested with snakes lately. YIKES!!! Another good reason not to go out there..LOL.
Blessinsg to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment