Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A New Day!

It is a beautiful cool day with the leaves falling steadily. My pecan tree was loaded this year.


Curly with his tongue stuck out.


I was feeding Curly some crackers, he always has to have a little treat when I go out in the yard.


This is from one of Sandy's Pattern, The Olde Country Cupboard line. It is a little puppy with his "head" stuck in the stocking. Have 4 of these guys ready to go.


A candle pan with an electric candle in it, I added Mice and greenery to it.


Have only one of thse Snowman Nodders this year. He was half finished from last year and never made it to the show last Fall.

Christmas Bear.


Made her dress and bloomers and did her hair about two this morning while watching the Nanny.. LOL. She was another body I ran across in a box. Wish I knew what pattern she was from, I am thinking maybe a Polka Dot Pig pattern perhaps. She is Rag stuffed,I like her.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all of your creations, inspires me to want to make some things, if i can just get some energy;) Love that puppy in the cap, but I think it needs a kitty, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete