Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, Monday , Monday...

What a Monday, Had to take my child (Celena) to the ER around noon, spent 3 and a half hours sitting there,they took her straight in, no waiting. I am exhausted and weary. Had been with her at the show all weekend so we were both exhausted to begin with. Tried to get her in to a doc here in town, actually three doctor's I called. All were booked solid and after hearing her problem they all said same thing..take her to the ER asap. Soo, that is where my day went. I have a tension headache, tired and my whole body aches. Guess I should have snuck in a visit to the ER doc while I was there! Hope the rest of the week gets better. Have a lot of things to try to catch up on this evening but I am so achey and tired. Monday Night Football is on, so I will rest a while and enjoy the game (I hope!).
Looks like I am going to have to get something done about my shoulder, it's been hurting so terribly bad and to the point the pain is getting to be too much sooo I guess my dreaded surgery for that may be right around the corner, but I still hope and pray for a miracle. It is badly deteriorated in that whole shoulder joint area so it will be some sort of reconstructive surgery. Ball joint replacemnt is out of the question due to the extent of the deterioration, nothing left there for them to work with. Don't want to have surgery! Oh I don't want to do it, just wish it would be all better when I wake up one day soon!! Blessings to all.

1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers your way and for Celena too, hope she is alright, let us know (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete