Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Monday, April 25, 2011

Little Bit of Morning Outside!

I don't know how many of you have heard that song, It is a spiritual song by a group that I love, song is called "Little Bit Of Mornning Outside".... talks about the darkest moment is just b/f the dawn. It ALWAYS brings tears to my eyes everytime I hear it., will try to see if I can get it on my blog here you. Well today I received the sweetest box of little goodies and a very SPIRITUALLY encouraging card from a complete stranger who says she follows my blog. ... a sister in Christ that I do not yet personally know, What a blessing and encouragement this person has been to me. Things like that mean so very much at times when you feel you are so bottom of the pit. God Bless you so much who ever it was that sent it and may God Richly RICHLY Bless you and yours!! Hugs and Love.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got a little lift today Carmen!Been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.Hope your pain is a little better.Warme Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen,
    Your gift giver is your secret angel. It's nice to know sometimes that someone cares. Just know that she is always watching.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your in my thoughts and prayers Carmen, please let me know when you get home from the hospital, I have a little goodie box to send you;)

    ReplyDelete