Monday, April 4, 2011
Waited here until 7 pm for them to come back and shear Curly today as they said they would, I had to leave then to run an errand. They had called and also sent me a text earlier yesterday so they knew how to reach me plus know where I live of course. But they just didn't bother showing, calling texting,.... nothing. So Curly still has a horrible chop job hair cut on one side and scraggly long hair everywhere else and I am in excruciating pain still, mostly my shoulder. Guesss I will have to search once again for some one to shear him. We are supposed to have severe storm cell move through here all night from about midnight through around 7 a.m, so I am going to buckle down and try to stay awake, it is about 10:30 pm now...those storms scare me! So I will probably weather watch all night! Might take the dogs, some blankets, and sleep in the barn with Curly tonight, not kidding either! Have a Blessed evening everyone.