Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mailed and e-pattern Special



I am still awaiting word for what they will do to my shoulder but in the mean time I want to run a special on my patterns




****** SPECIAL #1 I am having a special of 4 Patterns for $20.00 your choice of any pattern no matter what original price was . This price is for mailed paper patterns , ppd in USA


***SPECIAL #2 The e-patterns are also on special , receive 4 e-patterns of your choice for

only $15.00



A lot of the e-patterns are listed on my blog side bar but are also on my website.




*** Shopping cart is not set up to calculate this special so email me your order please






1 comment:

  1. Hope you find out soon about your shoulder Carmen, I'm sure you are in a lot of pain!
    HUGS!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete