Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Monday, January 17, 2011

Lysha's new home in California!


Celena (my baby girl) and her hubby Michael have a beautiful home right on the beach in Oxnard, California. Their Husky Lyra and of course Lysha (the husky she and I recsued while she was staying with me).. are all very happy. Celena and Michael love to go hiking in the mountains and of course Lyra and Lysha always go with. The dogs are so happy and spoiled rotten. And of course Michael and Celena are very happy. Here is a breath taking view of the scenery, this is Michael and Celena with Lyra and Lysha this past weekend on their hike in the mountains.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering how Lysha adjusted to the move, thanks for sharing Carmen, it looks like she has quite the happy life now:D What a gorgeous view!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for happy endings and Lysha has that thanks to you and Celena. She looks wonderful and healthy. Thank God for people like you.

    ReplyDelete