Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Visit from Dustin!



My precious little baby grandson Dustin came to visit me last week , stayed until this past Sunday afternoon. His Aunt Celena(my daughter) and her friend Alicia took him to the skating rink Friday evening and then out to Burger King to eat and play on the playground. When he got back to my house I could tell his eyes were getting sleepy, he snuggled up with me on the couch to watch a movie and ended up falling sound asleep. So precious I had to take a pic. He loves grandmas' quilts as you can see and always wants to curl up with one every time he comes to visit. I know, these are pics only grandmas appreciate but I just wanted to share it. I love him sooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment