Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Finished Dolls for Show







Finally have 4 new finished dolls for Fall Show stock. I started these weeks ago at Sandy's house, just now got around to doing the faces, hair and clothes! The two larger ones are from a Polka Dot Pig pattern, (formerly My Raggedy Kids) and pattern is available on Sandy's " The Olde Country Cupboard" website. The two smaller dolls are from a ThreadBare Primitives pattern but I did one of the faces similar to one of Sandy's new doll patterns. Actually I suppose all I did by either of the patterns were the bodies, I have done the faces and hair different than the original patterns and I also changed the feet on one of them. I really love the simplicity and prim look of the Raggedy Kids doll patterns and they are a great size. So easy to make up too. Well, long road ahead to have a full booth huh?? LOL! GoodNight and Blessings to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Well, Finally you got them done and posted. so proud of you, now you just need about 100 of them and you might be set for the shows this year. Get busy, you need to come back down and start some more dolls to finish.
    they really look good. Now I need to get busy.
    talk to ya soon.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the Annies, seems liek the closer my show gets the sicker I get lol sooo much to do before Sept. if I could bottle some of your's & Sandy's energy I'd make it LOL
    Helen

    ReplyDelete