Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

Rainy Lazy Day and babysitting Rocko!




One of Lysha's puppies went to a friend of ours that Celena has known since school days. The people went out of town and wanted us to babysit the puppy, named him Rocko! He was the first puppy to leave the nest, sniff sniff, but we knew he had a good home. My goodness how he has grown! He came this morning and will be here until Wednesday evening or Thursday morn. Lysha remembers him, it was so sweet to see their re-union. Always wondered if animals remembered their babies once they were seperated. Here are a couple pics of Rocko, he has that one beautiful blue Husky Eye! Such a sweetie. Well it is a very rainy wet day, one for crawling on the couch and covering up with a quilt to watch TV..... BUT I have a big wholesale order awaiting so I need to get busy! I slept in way too late today, then had to run errands and dodge storms, and finally home. Sandy is already nagging me to death about working but hey, I need the kick of motivation from some where. Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment