Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Aww, Finally!! FOOTBALL!!!!


Oh it is finally getting here!! Yippeee! I am a hopeless Football fanatic! Last night I caught a pre season game on and I was sooooo happy! Finally something on TV worth watching! LOL.. And with Football always comes the thoughts of Fall and Holidays for me. I could almost smell Candy Corn and Autumn Pumpkin Spice in the air as I watched the game. I even curled up with a quilt and laid on the couch for a little bit of the game. Celena is tearing and cutting fabric strips today to make the bead garlands and lighted Rag Strip Garlands for the Fall shows. Looks like she will have lots to sell this year. Here is the newest addition to my little household, Miley is a full booded Rag Doll breed Cat. So precious! Zoey just loves everything, no matter what it is! Wish we were all that way, what a better place the world would be huh?? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment