Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Walk in the woods

Guess there isn't a lot to say so far this morning! LOL. Curly and I took a short walk in the woods behind my house after feeding the chickens. He won't go far into the woods at all for some reason. Don't know if he senses danger (snakes or something)and is afraid or what the problem is. He only will go so far and stops and then if I go further he stands there crying at me with the loudest BAAAH you ever heard! He wants me to come back where he is so I do, figure he has more sense than I do..HEE. But we enjoyed our short walk, Curly looks forward to walking places with me and I sure do enjoy it. I just love my Curly Goat, he is so much fun and so sweet. Got a few errands to run and then back to work for the show upcoming! Blessings to all, Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness Carmen! Curly is such a cutie pie. How amazing that he likes to take walks with you.

    I hope you are having a joyful day.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete