Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Is it Show Time Yet??


Yikes! Almost show time and this is where I am at!! I do the Calico Arts and Crafts show across the hwy from me at SpenceField right here in Moultrie. Have done this show for many years, always my best show and so convienient. It is coming up March 20 and 21st. Not sure what I am going to do for help this year to set up my display and such. Sandy and Todd are coming up the Saturday morning of the show. Sandy will help me work my booth, but that still leaves me clueless for help setting up Friday. Will have to figure something out. I have two big piles of dolls that still need some (or maybe a LOT of)work as you can see. Some how I always manage to get enough done to stuff in the booth but the past several years during the Fall shows I have fallen so short of inventory. This past Fall was due to emergency surgery I had, was transported to Atlanta for that so I can say it really wasn't my fault I was so low on stock this last year but the other few years b/f...well, just darn right lazy I guess..LOL! Seems was always this or that keeping me from getting done what I needed to do. I am hoping and praying this Fall will be a great show and I will have PLENTY of stock!! Well, back to work! Blessings to all.. Carmen

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you have been a busy lil' crafter Carmen! Good luck with the show and how nice that it's so close by:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will get it all done in time. You're lucky the show is so close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now, you better have a lot made, I don't want to have to sit there with nothing to sell, but chances to chat with us.
    Take care and see ya soon.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete