Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Show

Here we are at the Spring Show! Sandy and her hubby Todd came up to stay with me Friday night and went to the Spring Show with me Saturday to help man the booth. It was very slow,crowd was WAY down, I think the slowest spring show I have ever seen here, but all in all I still did pretty well. Becky sent me a beautful little wallet she had made, Becky gave it to Sandy to bring to me. It is so cute, Becky does really beautiful work.. I have a link to her blog on the side bar with a picture of some of her wallets she made. This is a pic of Sandy and me sitting at the booth. I don't know what I would have done w/o their help! Thanks Sandy and Todd!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that quilt that you have on the table!! So pretty!! I'm glad that you liked the wallet I sent with Sandy!

    ReplyDelete