Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Zoie


Zoie was adopted from the pound as a puppy last year. My daughter Celena adopted her but had to leave Zoie with me as she headed for California to be with her husband Michael who is in the Navy and stationed in California. Zoie was a chewing nightmare for a good while! LOL!!..... but finally has started to get over that, whew! I buy her stuffed animal toys from the Salvation Army store for twenty five cents each..can't beat that! (run them through the washer first!) and she is content with those toys these days. But I still have to be careful what is lying around. She is so sweet and precious and has gotten to where she listens quite well now. Zoie has become great company for me.

3 comments:

  1. Zoie looks very sweet!! Dogs do make great company. My 2 weiner dogs always sit in the recliner with me when I x-stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Zoie a Border Collie (what some call a cow dog)? She surely is a pretty animal. Sorry the Colts lost tonight. Maybe another year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious baby, just look at those eyes so full of love!!!!

    ReplyDelete