Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

Finished Dolls this week!


Managed to get three orders done for finished items, Geraldines Hen and Mammy Vacuum covers. These are both my own designs, patterns available on my website. And OMG, I am so happy to see all of you who have already re-joined my blog!! And such sweet comments too, you really brighten my day for sure. Guess I need to re-join blogs since I deleted mine and had to start over.. or do I? Not sure how that works! LOL! God Bless each and every one of you and wish I could have given each of you a slice of that pie..heee and yes Becky, that was in Sandy's kitchen this Christmas season.... you know it girl! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmen! Love your new blog look...all of your items are great and I have alot of faith in YOU! You are a strong woman and you will be fine...it will take some time, however, with friends and JESUS (He is most important) you can handle anything that comes your way. Hang in there!! You are loved by many! Take Care and God Bless! Donna, gmills4@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete