Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Around My House . December 2013

   Living room, doorway leads into sewing room. The Santa hanging from the cupboard is one my BFF Sandy Schmidt  bought from a vendor and gave to me as a Christmas gift several years ago. I will always cherish everything she made or gave to me.
 Love these old chairs, have two of them and both are about the same shape.. broken down! The Elf is one my BFF Sandy Schmidt made and used as her model for the pattern cover. I have several of her  dolls, mostly Christmas items, that she made and used as her pattern cover models for the patterns she designed over the years. The candy cane bundle is a purchase from a craft show, they are sooooo prim and cute
My old piano now sits in my sewing room. Lots of old Christmas books displayed on it that  I accumulated over many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment