Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Around My House . December 2013

 Nativity over fireplace mantle. I picked up a ton of greenery clippings from  local Christmas Tree lot and used it through out the house and on front and back porches.
 Old salvaged dresser from same field as I found the old green dresser. Bottom drawer was un salvageable so I left it off and filled it with old folded quilts. Had a lot of work to do on the dresser to get it useable. Apparently at one time it had a mirror attached to the posts on each side. Made a nice display in living room with Christmas decorations.

 The Tree! TAADA!! Popcorn Garland and Dustin's picture ornament he made at school last year.
 Coffee table holds my favorite table  trio candle center piece, I had bought the holder at Market Days a number of years ago.
 Elf On The Shelf! LOL...My BFF Sandy Schmidt's twin sister, Cyndy, made the elf and I purchased it at one of her shows. The snowman w/ the candy cane is from a Sweet Meadow's Farm pattern ,  I purchased him years ago also off ebay, some one else had made it.
 LOVE this olde Rocker. I purchased it from Tucker's Farm House at the Market Day's show many years ago, one of the many times I was there with my beloved BFF Sandy Schmidt. I miss her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment