Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Around My House, December 2013

 My Baby Curly!!! Had him about 15 years. He waits at my bedroom door waiting for me to let the dogs out and to get his morning hug and treat.He throws his head back and wants hugs every day, About ready to have the Santa beards sheared off again..LOL.
                                        I have him SOOOO Spoiled!
          And yes he knows how to open the door with his lips!!! Much to my SHOCK I discovered he could do that b/c he let himself in the kitchen one day!! So now I have to keep the back porch door locked.
                                        Hey sweet baby Curly!! I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Curly, what a silly he is!!! Enjoyed all you beautiful decor!

    ReplyDelete