Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Doc appt and sewing

Well those two things seem to be mine and Sandy's lives anymore! Isn't getting older great?? LOL! But still beats the other option. Here is a doll I mailed out yesterday to a customer. This doll is from my Geraldine's Hen pattern available on my website. She is a very nice size doll. Got my Doc appt at 2:30, find out about all those tests I had to go to the hospital and have done last week. Also I stepped on a LONG rusty nail Sunday night after church, went looking in the shed for something and was dark....all I ended finding was a long nail through my shoe and in my foot so guess I will have to get a shot today for that. It is starting to hurt. But anyway, guiess this will be my day! Hope all is well with everyone. Blessings!!

2 comments:

  1. Not a good thing to do, I have done that myself.
    Love your doll, really nice piece.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That doesn't sound like too much fun at all! Hope you did get a shot and your foot will be better soon. Also hope your test results are good. The doll is super! You are soooo talented!! Take Care and God Bless!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete