Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Prayer request

My daughter Celena received a message today from Michael, her hubby,who is in Afghanistan, it stated that apparently their camp was bombed, hit, and burned to the ground today. We have no idea of injuries or casualties, if Michael is injured or not. There will be no further contact from any of them for several days at least. The message stated to watch the news... so far haven't seen anything, apparently a news crew must have come in. PLEASE keep them in your prayers.

8 comments:

  1. I will continue to keep Michael and his unit in my thoughts and prayers.
    I haven't heard anything on the news either.
    Pray that everyone is safe.
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep Michael, his unit and you and your daughter in my prayers, that God will keep his arm of protection around you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for all our precious troops , and Michael, you and Celena too! So scary that after all this time it is still very dangerous over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep Michael and his unit and your daughter in my ptayers- prayers for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear this. Praying everyone is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for Michael and his unit. also praying for God to to give you and your daughter peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saying prayers for Michael and his unit, you and Celena... *big hugs*

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete