Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Zoey's World.....

Poor Zoey!! So lazy  anymore that she just lays there at her food dish and eats while lying down. I have got to start walking this dog!! She also likes to lay on the couch, on her back so she is upside down and has her head hanging at the edge of the couch looking at the TV and watching the cats and me walk by her..upside down. I guess maybe I shouldn't knock it till I try it huh?? Might be fun watching everything from that angle.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Carmen, to funny, what a sweet dog though, ya, maybe she has something there. Love your new Header picture,looks so great, pumpkins,YEY!!!! Enjoy your weekend my friend, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poor baby, I feel like that most days too! Love your sunflowers in the can, so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete