Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Night of Rehearsal Dinner and b/f ceremony

Celena and me at the Rehearsal dinner



The teary eyed Bride danced with her teary eyed Father, Celena was crying her eyes out, I cried too. It was so sweet.


Sandy and Sami


Celena and Todd (father of the Bride) had a dance too!


The Bride and Bridal party getting ready for make up and hair do's the morn of the Wedding.


Samantha and my child, Celena, rehearsal night.

Todd, the Father of the Bride.. and Samantha on the Big Day.

There is a beautiful waterfall in the Lobby in front of Samantha. I thought this was a beautiful picture.


Rehearsal.


More Rehearsal pics




Todd and Samantha at the rehearsal.




Christina and her son Caleb


My baby, Celena..the Maid of Honor


Day of the wedding, little Caleb getting his flower pinned on


Father of the Bride, Todd, trying to drink away his nerves b/f the wedding..LOL. He looked so handsome and proud!



Rehearsal dinner, Breilee the flower girl with her mom and dad

Getting ready for the rehearsal

Celena and Samantha, Good grief! Look at all that makeup on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment