Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sniff, Sniff.. My sister went home...

I had a wonderful visit with my sister and her hubby the past 4 days. Haven't seen them in over ten years, actually closer to 13 years! It was a great re-union and I was so sad when they left this afternoon. But we are only about 6 hrs away, and much less with her hubby driving! LOL! Hoping they may come back for Christmas. It is a little far away yet so we will have to see what everyone has going on closer to that time, my sister and I both have a son in law in Afghanistan right now but we are hoping they will both be back in the USA for the holidays and we can all get together, that would be soo cool! We had our big dinner here Wednesday evening. There were 7 of us for dinner. Not a big group but certainly enjoyed it. Had lots to eat and afterwards of course we all laid around on the couches and recliners and moaned and groaned. Dustin, my grandson, is staying with me until spring break is over so he will probably be going home Sunday. Celena, my baby, is here also but leaving for Albany, about 40 minutes away, to stay for the weekend to see her friends. I am sure she will be back and forth from here to Albany during her stay with me while her hubby Michael is in Afghanistan as most of her friends she grew up with are in Albany. Well I have lots of dolls to be working on... better get busy! Blessings to each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment