Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Visit with my Sister and Family

 At Sandy's house for a couple days on my way to Bradenton, she and Todd came to pick me up and took me to their house. Had a great but short visit.
 Date night. Had a delicious dinner out @ a steak house. We used to date 34 years ago!
 My sister, me, and my sisters best friend Phyllis... what a hoot!! That lady is a blast. We had just eaten @ the Panda Buffet. Best Chinese buffet I have ever eaten at.
 Leaving Saturday morn, me with my brother in law, Bob. Great guy. My sister is a lucky woman, he is so good to her.
 My sister and me. She is doing so much better but still a long way to go for her recovery from the extensive heart surgery  but all seems to be going well now. Love you sis!!
Awwww, how sweet.. my sister and her hubby. Had such a great time, hated to leave BUT.. can't stay for ever unfortunately.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carmen, wonderful pictures with your Sis and Bro-in-law, happy to hear she is doing ok.....You and your new hot flame look good together, mmmm steak.....Thanks for sharing, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete