Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Around my little Barnyard Farm today

 Cleo and Miley,. whata team. Miley (is my big white blue eyed Rag Doll Kitty), is useless and lazy(LOL) but I love him to death....my little angel.... and Cleo the bob tail kitten Celena found is always looking for something to chase, hunt or climb but being they are both strictly indoor kitties, Cleo has to find things in the house to climb. That can be real fun sometimes!! Miley always wants a lay in a box as soon as I set one down somewhere, in it Miley goes!!
 It has been an absolutely beautiful, breezy, sunny day.. a touch of Fall in the air lately. Just couldn;t ask for a more beautiful day. Was quite breezy so my fabric I dyed  did dry quickly, I stained a lot of dolls, etc and they dried fast out in the sun. Also pictured are two Turkey make do's that shipped last week. Ooooh I wish I could have just sat outside under that big tree in the back yard and  read a book or just relaxed, but had so much to get done and wanted to get the above things done b/f we start getting rain and weather off that hurricane that is coming in. But it was sure awesome what time I did spend outside today.











I have a huge yard and the grass had grown up quite high but thank God my son in law Michael and his brother Chris came and mowed it Friday. I was so happy, just feel so much nicer to have the grass and yard looking nice.  My sweet baby Curly seems to be happy the grass is cut too!! He needs to be sheared sooo bad. Going to have to get that done very soon, don't want him to be cold during the winter. Doesn't seem like we really had too much of a winter or summer this year. Weather has been so crazy every where this past year I believe. Will be interesting to see what the winter brings. I do hope we get some SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment