Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Delight



My dear friend Karen, so sweet and thoughtful. She is always sending out cards and little surprises that make my day and I know it does the same for others she sends them too. The other day she sent me this adorable Yellow Spring Print Bonnet with a ceramic egg and bunny head in it with paper grass. So darling! She made all of it and the bonnet is just so darn cute and spring looking... I set it out with the bunny she sent me last Easter. They look so cute together! I had to move them to the piano though so Lyra and Lysha won't notice them so much. I think I am going to use them for a center piece on the dining room table Easter day while I have my company. Going to put them in a large wooden dough bowl on the dining room table. Karen will also be joining the wholesale group we have .. check out Sandy Schmidt facebook for details and how to join for buying or selling. Have a very Blesssed, safe and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment