Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Around My House, Decmber 2013

Back Porch is screened in and enclosed.The  Old Green Dresser I salvaged from a field. Decorated the porch for Christmas
                                               More back porch
                                         More back porch
 Still more back porch, Table top water fountain in corner, so peaceful and relaxing. I love to sit out there weather permitting. Today is a very rainy and unusually warm day so I enjoyed the back porch while eating lunch.Large wooded area behind the house so it is very private, all property that goes with my house.
                                        Bucket of greenery, back porch.
                                            Back porch still!
                                          Back porch.
                      Back Porch.Old wagon wheel and pump from my dear old Dad's house, God Bless his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment