Visit my website at www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Around My House . December 2013

                                       By the front door, living room
 Colonial Tin lamp, mouse in sleigh hat I made, JOY sign from the wholesale group and the Ball that I bought at Market Days from Tucker's Farm House.
                                  Chair in living room, pillow and throw. Very Cozy.
                            One of my favorite old cupboards that I have, living room.
  Fireplace with replica stove, living room.The stocking are hung by the chimney with care, of course!
Ooooh, one of my favorite Santa's! Had this guy about 12 years. The wall quilt behind him on the old chair is one my BFF Sandy Schmidt made. I bought the Santa at Market Days from a lady named Susan Herndon, she always had the most fabulous booth and the display was so inviting. Made you want to buy everything she had and believe me I used to buy a LOT of stuff from her back in the day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carmen, love all your Christmas displays, everything looks great in the farmhouse, so cozy.....Happy Holidays, Francine.

    ReplyDelete